Friday, March 30, 2007

Bday update :)

Hi all..

Heres my bday update.. well i am late but not too late technically as i post it. .I am still in MARCH :)

So here it is right from the source.. Day started with phone calls from family.. mama, mami , cousins and friends.. and then AAI called :) making it just a perfect beginning...

It was a friday so had to go to work .. at work all my friends at work had decorated my desk with flowers chocolates and a dear friend even had a lovely gift for me.. which is currently occupying my office desk and add a bit of color and life to the brown cream cubicle of mine ;) Thanks dear ...
Then all the other friends wished me greeted me.. I got one more gift from other friends just making the day better and special.. ( in the mean while i guess my phone never stopped ringing. .and infact the wishes rolled over to the next day as some friends and fly couldnt get the free at all.. )
Towards the evening V had all my cousins come over home.. and he took all of us out for dinner :) a wonderful surprise absolutely loved it :) Thanks V ... ;)
I guess I am glad that God made Birthdays.. the best part it on that day you get to know that there are so many people in this world who care , who love and really want to make you feel special and let you know it :)

This one is for all of them who are a part of my life and contributing in making it a great one.. I love you all just as much and each one of you is dear to me.. and have a shade of yours in me due to your friendship, love , fun , jokes, sad days comfort, just listening to everything when things go wrong and all you want is to be hear.. Love you all.. LIFE ROCKS THANKS TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY ............... :)

No comments: