Monday, March 5, 2007

The weekend story continues...

As promised here's the update on the weekend..

I had on mind something arty to do but I almost did something artistic in nature.. start sunday morning I got my room cleaned, washed .. ( i mean physically wash :) ) all the curtains from my room and another bedroom ..
cleaned the kitchen .. and then actually rearranged how our living room looked like.. :) so it was sure something arty but not actually how it was planned to be .. but never the less I feel good that i actually did something different and nice :) Now the living room nice .. ( variety is the spice of life ;) i changed my rooms curtains .. so its nice to walk into the room with a change .. and I feel good after a lot of hard work and entire family working towards making it a better place ;) rather beautiful place...

Towards the evening I went out, gave a dress material for stitching :) ( bdays around.. i am looking fwd to the dress :-) )

Thats all. for now.. this was for who read the last blog and for the promise i made of updating about my arty weekend.

P.S Painting is still on mind :) some day for sure... and I will definately upload the picture of it once its done ..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi dear, I got to know about ur blog and I really liked the way u expressed your thoughts. I was waiting for you to write about ur art work. I feel the word ‘art’ means showing your creativity to the word which comes from the heart and not from teaching or practicing. Waiting for your next theme.