Thursday, January 10, 2008

Busy or lazy life ?

Busy or lazy life....

its been so long since i have actually written something that i had almost forgotten that i had a blog page ... :) ( strange hu)

Well so .. here it is, what was i doing all this while.. lets tag it being "Busy" than being "lazy" ( just being nice to myself)
I came back from my work assignment sometime around July 1st week and then i took a few weeks to seep back into the normal mode of work and life ....
Then there was August..( and I wonder what was I doing in August all of a sudden it seems to be so long ago :) )

I guess August just slipped into September and then following November.. i was just doing nothing that i can REALLLY pen down rather than work, home, cleaning, cooking, watching movies (once in awhile), trying to catch up on friends which is a failed effort and there is so much pending on that front :) ... so all in all there was nothing that i did.. but I definately wanted something nice and worthwhile to look back at ....one nice thing that I did do worth mentioning was visited numbai around the end of the year, relaxed, unwinded saw a few selective places that i wanted to .. and just enjoyed my 3-4 days of vacation ... and I am soo glad that I did it :)

O yes and one more.. ( see its all coming back to me) on my way to work in a rickshaw ..yes thats how i get to work these days and it does take care of a lot of driving stress off me.. unfortunately not the pollution.. coming back to the point.. on my way to work .. I just managed to finish a book called "The Tao of personal Leadership" it is a wonderful book, a definate must read for everyone who wants to know about how to make a good leader of yourself in all aspects of life...

Well I have all plans to design a better year and something that can keep me busy .. lets see how things shape up ..
I will try and be more regular.. if nothing i will atleast update which movies did i catch up on :)
(thats one thing i surely do .. )

No comments: